Top Favorite things Learned:
1. Came from England to Plymouth Rock
2. To believe in God the way they wanted
3. Wampanoga Indians helped the Pilgrims
4. They taught them how to grow corn
5. Year later they had a fest to show gratitude for all their crops and harvests grown.
LIAHONA"S LAPBOOK
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Unit Study About Thanksgiving
Posted by A Forever Family at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love your lap books They look great. HOw do you find the time? keep up the good work.
Nettie
I am constantly amazed at you. You are such a wonderful mom! I can't believe that you have time to do all that you do. I really look up to you for all the time you spend making your childrens lives so wonderful!!!
Hi! I found both your blogs! Now I don't have to miss you guys on Fridays!!! Nice lapbooks. Do you know about homeschoolshare.com? TONS of freebies!
Post a Comment